love sms 2013


love sms 1

On nights like these when I can't sleep, it's because I'm thinking about you. I think about you, me, and us. I wonder if I'd have a chance with you, I wonder if you even see me that way, I can only hope so. You are beginning to mean more to me with each passing day, these feelings of mine aren't going to go away. I really don't know what to do, should I tell you or just keep it inside? I don't want to ruin what we already have.
love sms 2
I really hope I'm not wrong about you, I want you to prove me wrong. Show me that you are different, that you are unlike the rest. Show me your world, I'll show you mine. I'll keep no secrets between us. I want us to be happy, I want us to prove everyone who says we'll never make it wrong.




love sms 3

I just want you to know, if you ever need me, I'll be there. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, I'll always have time for you. You need someone to talk to? call me. If you're sad, I'll make it my mission to cheer you up. Feel like crying? I'll wipe away those tears. Need a laugh? then I'm your man. No matter what problem you may have, just know that you aren't facing them alone. Just know that I will be right there beside you, we'll face them together.

love sms 4

I'm scared, scared to tell you how I truly feel. What if the answer I want isn't the answer I receive? I fear rejection. They say it's better to have tried then not to at all, but sometimes that just isn't enough. Sometimes all trying does is get you hurt. I really don't know what to do, but I do know is that I don't want to lose you. One part of me says to try, to let it all out and tell you how
love sms 5
I really feel, maybe that's what I should do. who knows, it might be for the better, but then again the other part of me tells me to leave my feelings concealed. It tells me that trying is worthless, and then I'm reminded of my past which was nothing but pain and suffering. What should I do? which side do I choose? these conflicting emotions are killing me inside.
love sms 6
I think I'm going to be okay now, that control you once had over me is gone. I'm finally over you. Now when we talk, I feel nothing, those butterflies that used to be there have gone away. All those feelings I had for you, they disappeared and now you are nothing more than a friend to me. It sure took me awhile, but now I'm free and I won't be going back. You can't hurt me any longer. love sms 7 I can't believe it happened, I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I finally broke, I have no fight left in me. I thought I could keep this all inside of me, all bottled up. I thought if I put it in the back of my mind it would all just go away in due time. I was wrong, keeping all these emotions inside just got too much to handle and now here I am, broken down and defenseless. I'm in tears, I can't hold them back any longer. Tonight, tonight I'll cry. I'm going to let everything out, everything I've been keeping deep inside. 


love sms 8

I can't wait for the day that I get married. I will finally be able to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams, the love of my life. We'll be happy. We'll have a fun, playful marriage. We'll raise our beautiful children, we'll teach them right. I will always be there for my kids, whenever they need me, daddy will be there. When summer comes, we'll go on family vacations. I'll take ev


love sms 9

 eryone to disney land and take them to nice places. I'll watch my kids grow up into fine adults and when they leave to start their own lives, it'll just be me and her. We'll spend the rest of our days living happily together, doing things we've always wanted to do. Things like traveling the world, going on a cruise, and anything else we can think of. Finally, when we grow old, we'll reminisce about our lives. We'll talk about how we first met and all the crazy things we used to do while young. Then when it's our time to leave this world, the love me and her will share will never fade cause a love like that, true love never fades.

Plus récente Plus ancienne